|Distance to the airport:||Varna 35 km|
|Area:||3002 sq. m. or 32314.4 sq. ft.|
|Garden:||2763 sq. m.|
|Property Features:||Air-conditioned, Fitted kitchen, Fully furnished|
|Property Situation:||Near golf course, In historic place, In fishing area, In hunting area, At the Seaside, In town|
This cosy and friendly hotel is situated in Balchik town, at the area of the Queen Palace, in the closest proximity to the Botanical Garden and 300 meters from the sea and the beach.
The hotel complex is constructed on the own land with the area of 2763 sq.m. and has a few buildings with total area of 3002 sq.m. The buildings were constructed in 1989 and during 2019 all the rooms were completely renovated.
The hotel part of the complex is separated in two Sectors:
Sector A has an area of 1063 sq.m. and consists of three-storey building with a built-up area of 155 sq.m. and two-storey building with built-up area of 299 sq.m.
Sector B has an area of 1418 sq.m. and consists of three-storey building with a built-up area of 382 sq.m. and two-storey building with built-up area of 136 sq.m.
Both Sectors are connected to each other with a big restaurant between them with built-up area of 385 sq.m. In front of the restaurant there is a big terrace, where can be situated extra tables for the guests.
In the complex there are fitness and table-tennis premises, as well as a massage studio. At the territory of the complex there are car parking lots available.
The hotel part of the complex has reception, double and triple rooms equipped as with double as with twin beds, studios and apartments. Most of the rooms has air conditioners as well as equipped with 32-inches LED TV sets.
All the rooms, studios and apartments are has own private bathrooms, terrace with table and chairs, and are equipped with refrigerator, wardrobe, towels, TVsets and free Wi-Fi internet.
The restaurant with total maximum capacity of 120 people offers breakfast, lunch or dinner on buffet of Bulgarian and international cuisine. The restaurant has hot and cold Ben Marie and has all the necessary tableware – plates, cups, catlery.
The kitchen of the restaurant is fully equipped for cooking, it has: an oven, a grill, a baking plate, a fryer, gas stoves, a fridge camera, freezers, refrigerators, a dishwashing premises, a dry warehouse, a toilet, a complete set of cooking utensils / pots, pans, pans, dishes, knives, etc. /.
The permanent capacity of the hotel is 140 beds, while with extra beds the capacity can be increased to 170 beds. Namely:
Sector A consists of:
- 26 double rooms in /10 of them are with extensible armchair/. All the rooms are in area of 22sq.m. and have air conditioners and 32“ LED TVsets;
- 1 small apartment with an area of 40 sq.m. and possibility to welcome 2 + 2 gests in the bedroom, a living room with kitchenette, WC, terrace, equipped with air-conditioner and LED TVset.
- 2 large apartments both with two bedrooms and each with 55sq.m. in area, and possibility to welcome (2x) 4 + 2 persons in two separate bedrooms and bathrooms, living room and kitchenette.
- 1 Studio with an area of 15 sq.m., and possibility to welcome 1 or 2 persons, it has own bathroom, air conditioner, minibar, terrace, LED TVset with cable TV;
Sector B consists of:
- 12 double and 14 triple rooms with a total area of 22m2;
- 2 Studios - with an area of 15 sq.m., and possibility to welcome 1 or 2 persons, it has own bathroom, terrace, air conditioner, minibar, LED TVset with cable TV;
The hotel complex has an installed solar system for heating the water and the solar panels of the system are installed at the roof of the both sectors A and B.
The hotel is located at 50 km from Varna Airport, 33 km from Dobrich town, 36 km from Cape Kaliakra and 56 km. from Romanian Border and at the closest proximity of the Botanic garden, the Queen Palace and other landmarks.
During long years the hotel successfully welcomes individual guests, groups of children or adults from different countries, who are coming as for personal holidays as for visiting a large number of festivals which are being held in Balchik. The hotel often offers accommodation for guests from weddings that take place in the Botanical Garden, the Palace or golf complexes. There is also a bridal suite available.
By purchasing this property you acquire a well-developed hotel complex with a good annual income, as well as numerous opportunities to develop your personal business strategies and marketing decisions!